A little more than a year ago Sr. Theresa placed a skull on her desk and began meditating daily on death. A year and some tweeting later and things have really escalated quickly.
Thanks to the cast and crew of The Show:
Support The Show and get exclusive content and access!
Leave me a voicemail for The Show
Call 817-527-1423 to leave me a voicemail, and I'll play it on an upcoming episode. Introduce yourself, ask a question, or let me know what you thought about a past episode or guest.
Want a hug for your brain?
Mushroom elixirs are a natural food to support focus and memory. Try Lion's Mane at Four Sigmatic using the offer code HOLYSHROOM to get 10% off! Try some mushrooms here.
- StayFocusd - Chrome Web Store
- Eschatology: Death and Eternal Life: Joseph Ratzinger
- The Worm at the Core: On the Role of Death in Life: Sheldon Solomon, Jeff Greenberg, Tom Pyszczynski
- "I Was An Atheist." - Sr. Theresa Aletheia Noble - YouTube
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson - On God of The Gaps - YouTube
- The Necessity of Thinking About Death - Sr. Theresa Aletheia Noble - YouTube
- The Memento Mori Medallion – Ryan Holiday
- Buy a skull for your desk
- The Prodigal You Love by Sr. Theresa Aletheia
- The Daughters of St. Paul
- Sr. Theresa Aletheia on Twitter — "If people would really meditate on death, they would make better confessions! If they would meditate on death there would not be so many sins of impurity [and] not as much pride." —Blessed James Alberione, founder of the @DaughterStPaul with a 💀on his desk. #mementomori