Dr. Bottaro is a clinical psychologist practicing in Connecticut serving the greater New York Metropolitan area and many others through online therapy. We talk about his new book "The Mindful Catholic" and mental health.
Thanks to the cast and crew of The Show:
Support The Show and get exclusive content and access!
Leave me a voicemail for The Show
Call 817-527-1423 to leave me a voicemail, and I'll play it on an upcoming episode. Introduce yourself, ask a question, or let me know what you thought about a past episode or guest.
Want a hug for your brain? Mushroom elixirs are a natural food to support focus and memory. Try Lion's Mane at Four Sigmatic using the offer code HOLYSHROOM to get 10% off! Try some mushrooms here.
- Love and Responsibility by Karol Wojtyla
- Jansenism - Wikipedia
- Manichaeism - Wikipedia
- Humanae Vitae (July 25, 1968) | Paul VI
- St. Francis of Assisi by G. K. Chesterton
- Institute for the Psychological Sciences - Divine Mercy University
- Franciscan Friars of the Renewal
- Benedict Groeschel - Wikipedia
- Abandonment To Divine Providence by Jean-Pierre De Caussade
- Spiritual Passages: The Psychology of Spiritual Development by Benedict J. Groeschel
- Gaudium et spes #22 — "Christ, the final Adam, by the revelation of the mystery of the Father and His love, fully reveals man to man himself and makes his supreme calling clear."
- Mindfulness-based stress reduction - Wikipedia
- Peter Kreeft - Ecumenism Without Compromise
- Nostra aetate — "The Catholic Church rejects nothing that is true and holy in these religions. She regards with sincere reverence those ways of conduct and of life, those precepts and teachings which, though differing in many aspects from the ones she holds and sets forth, nonetheless often reflect a ray of that Truth which enlightens all men. Indeed, she proclaims, and ever must proclaim Christ "the way, the truth, and the life" (John 14:6), in whom men may find the fullness of religious life, in whom God has reconciled all things to Himself."
- Set All Afire by Louis de Wohl
- Jon Kabat-Zinn - Wikipedia
- The CatholicPsych Institute and Courses
- Catholic Mindfulness Course | CatholicPsych Academy